Procedures Starting at $1250 for both O-Shot® & Priapus Shot
Do you wish there was a non-surgical way to treat urinary leaks or rejuvenate your sex life?
The O-shot® procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20-minute non-surgical procedure. The O-Shot® procedure begins with a simple blood draw from your arm. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted form the blood and injected in the numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina. There is no recovery time and results are almost immediate in some women.
Almost anyone can get the O-Shot®. Tammy Brady RN is one of the few medical practitioners in Canada trained for this procedure. She will help you determine if this is the best treatment for you. Women both on and off hormone replacement therapy usually benefit from the O-Shot® procedure.
Do you suffer with:
- Accidents when you jump, laugh or cough
- Leaks when you wait too long
- Low sexual desire
- Difficulty being aroused
- Trouble reaching orgasm
- Painful sex
- Vaginal dryness
- Lichen Sclerosus
Priapus Shot (P-Shot)®
Do you wish there was a non-pharmaceutical way to treat erectile dysfunction?
The Priapus Shot® procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20- minute non-surgical procedure. The P-Shot procedure begins with numbing he penis and then a simple blood draw from the arm. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft and into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
Do you suffer with:
- Decreased sensation and pleasure
- Inability to achieve firmness during relations?
- Difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied?
- Decrease in size, often seen with normal aging?
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Family relations strained because of any of the above problems?
Benefits of the P-Shot®:
- Non-surgical solution
- Drug free
- Enjoy sexual relations on the day of the procedure
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased desire
- Larger girth & length
- Improved relations and connection with your partner
Tammy Brady RN is one of the few medical practitioners in Canada trained for this procedure.
Men both on and off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes, young and old can often benefit from the P-Shot®. The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile meds but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smokers may get less results. Size improvements occur less reliably.